We are continually seeking better ways to reduce costs for maintenance and unplanned downtime.
To this end, we employ the latest inspection and condition monitoring techniques to measure the reliability of plant and equipment. The data collected is compiled into detailed reports highlighting key points of interest and recommendations.
Some of the techniques utilised to optimise asset reliability are:
- Visual Inspection
- Vibration Monitoring and Analysis
- Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (Conveyor Belt and Pulley Shell)
- Infrared Temperature (IR) Measurement
- Thermographic Measurement and AnalysisOil Analysis
- Belt Condition Assessment
- Safety Auditing.