Health, Safety & Environment
We understand that HSE is of paramount importance to the sustainability and profitability of our customers’ businesses as well as our own. ConvaTech is committed to the provision and maintenance of a healthy and safe work environment for all employees, subcontractors and visitors. We are also committed to adhering to the site specific procedures of our customers.
The outcomes achieved through our HSE policy and safety management programs are consistent with our Four Pillars of Safety.
- Safe Company
- Safe Work
- Safe People
- Safe Equipment
Our commitment to continual process improvement of our Quality Management System has been instrumental in developing our enviable reputation. Not only is ConvaTech considered a leader in process performance, we are also regarded as a partner who delivers unprecedented service. It is for these reasons that we proudly advise that our branches in Warabrook, Sandgate and Muswellbrook have ISO 9001 certification.
Our Quality Management System ensures:
- Process control through standardised work practises
- Workforce competence driven through competency based training
- Monitoring & analysis of performance is integrated into process KPIs
- Preventative & Corrective Action based on risk and root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement directed at process quality and customer satisfaction.